Monday, May 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises..

I think this movie will have to be the most anticpiated movie ever...for me at least. The plot line is suppose to take place some eight years after the last one. Now, you have to remember that Batman takes the rap for the latest villian's crimes. Why he did such a thing, I will nver know? I guess having Batman be a man of honor, not jsut steal and wings, is what the writers were aiming for. Anyway, the rumor is a new terrorist takes the fold and Batman resurfaces to watch over the very city that has condenmend him as the villian. I have my fingers crossed that Christopher Nolan will work his magic, and pull of yet another successful marvel studio masterpiece. Who could ever forget his last Dark Knight film? OMG, it said on the cover, prepare to be wowed...and boy was I WOWED!! Maybe it was the phenomonal potrayal by the late Heath Ledger, (may he rest in peace) as the Joker, or the heartborken character of Harvey Dent, or even raw perfomance made Christian Bale on his Batman charater, that made me a fan. You know those movies that just do it for you, no questions asked, and are forever footnotes into your souls, well this movie did that for me. I came, I saw, and I fell, feet foward, into a world of comic book marvel mania. I was never a fan of Batman, until that movie. I wasn't even aware of the awesomeness that wad the Joker either...Sad, I know...I am most looking foward to seeing Anne Hathaways portrayal of Cat Woman, only becasue I've ever known her to starr in light hearted, medium paced movies, for the faint of heart. They were filled with drama, and love. So it will be interesting that is for sure.But if wish long and hard enough, and my expectations are blown away like they were before, then the sequel to the Dark Knight shall be forever a permaneant fixture into marvel cinema history. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment